Sr. Software Developer
Job Title: Sr. Software Developer
Job Duties:Marvelous Technologies Inc., in Gurnee, IL is seeking Sr. Software Developers. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical and practical subject matter knowledge and experience to design and develop Oracle-based applications to deliver IT services and solutions that meet business requirements.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
1. Perform requirements analysis and prepare technical design documents.
2. Create logical and physical ERD diagrams, process flow diagrams and related data processing design documentation.
3. Design, develop and customize Oracle apps modules such as Purchasing (PO), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL).
4. Utilize Oracle APPS EBS Procure to pay (P2P) process flow and customize this flow as per business requirements.
5. Write relational databases queries; stored procedures, functions and triggers; and perform query optimization and tuning SQL queries using EXPLAIN plan.
6. Develop custom reports and forms; create workflows as per business requirements; train end users on application functionality changes.
7. Oversee 3rd party application interface creation and maintenance; perform unit system and interface testing in associated Oracle EBS.
Minimum Requirements:The normal requirements for the offered position are as follows: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Electronic and Electrical Engineering or any related field of study, plus five (5) years of post-degree progressively responsible experience in the job offered or any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience and knowledge with the following:
2. UNIX, Windows
3. SQL, PLSQL, Shell Scripting
4. Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing (PO), Accounts Payable (AP), Account Receivables (AR), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Accounts, TCA and SLA
5. SQL Developer/TOAD, Clear Case, SQL Loader
6. Oracle Reports, Forms, BI/XML Publisher.
Additional Information:• Job Site: 5445 Grand Avenue, Suite 206 Gurnee, IL 60031
• 10% of Domestic Travel. No telecommuting. Position is project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term period.
• Mail Resumes To: Marvelous Technologies Inc. ATTN. HR: 5445 Grand Avenue, Suite 206 Gurnee, IL 60031
• No calls or emails. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship