SAP Technical Architect
Job Title: SAP Technical Architect
Job Duties:Marvelous Technologies Inc. in Gurnee, IL is seeking SAP Technical Architects to design and implement architectural solutions to address complex applications and products, using SAP technologies and reporting tools. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of computer science principles and concepts, as well as experience in enterprise architecture and database management to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Perform architectural design through data replication, integration and migration using SAP technologies, S/4 HANA Analytics, SAP SLT, SAP SDI/SDA and SAP HANA/BI reporting tools to ensure system security and data integrity.
2. Evaluate SAP ERP applications and SAP BW for data migration and integration from legacy SAP ERP, SAP BW and S/4 HANA systems to EDW and ODW.
3. Identify reporting application requirements in OTC (Order to Cash), P2P (Procure to Pay), RTR (Record to Report) and others and conduct gap analysis for custom data sources.
4. Analyze business requirements for HANA based reporting to establish technical solution designs.
5. Develop HANA models for HANA/BI reporting utilizing various reporting tools to ensure interoperability, scalability and security of system architecture.
6. Examine BW data sources to provide technical guidance and support for design solutions and strategies.
7. Perform and oversee project builds and deployments to ensure compatibility and customization of data sources in SAP ECC and replication into SAP BW.
8. Work with engineers to design and develop Data Source Objects (DSO) that meet business requirements and create Bex reports for enhancement requirements.
9. Implement data distribution service to deliver purposed-driven data from SAP BW into SAP HANA, SQL Datawarehouse and other destinations for valued analytics reporting.
10. Create remote sources for SAP ERP/CRM and non-SAP database systems and develop virtual tables in SAP HANA scheme for Business Intelligence reporting requirements using SAP SDA.
11. Perform components testing for BW/Bex, Business Objects/BO, and Power BL and verify integrated components for functionality and conformity to business specifications.
12. Provide performance tuning for improve reporting times and delivery of system-related information.
Minimum Requirements:The normal requirements for the offered position are as follows:
Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or any related field of study, plus two (2)years of experience in the job offered or any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience and knowledge with the following:
1. S/4 HANA Analytics, SAP HANA, SAP SLT, SAP SDI/SDA
2. SAP ECC, SAP ERP/CRM and SAP BW
3. SAP HANA/BI Reporting
4. Business Objects, SAP Lumira, Tableau and Power Bl
5. Data Source Objects (DSO)
6. SQL Datawarehouse
Additional Information:• Job Site: 5445 Grand Avenue, Suite 206 Gurnee, IL 60031
• No travel; no telecommuting. Position is project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term period.
• Mail Resumes To: Marvelous Technologies Inc. ATTN. HR: 5445 Grand Avenue, Suite 206 Gurnee, IL 60031
• No phone calls or e-mails. EOE
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.