Job descriptionMarvelous Technologies seeking Informatica Admin, who will be responsible for an enterprise data warehouse environment.
TechnologiesInformatica, Oracle, Teradata, unix, CWA (Cisco Work Load Automation), AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Key Responsibilities• Analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical requirements.
• Works on Informatica Application upgrade, EBF’s and maintenance activities.
• Works on Job scheduling, job failures root cause analysis and fix.
• Development of Informatica interfaces for the project needs following best practices and using Informatica, logging and error handling.
• Analysis of existing system, impact analysis, defects analysis and fix.
• Provide high-quality and timely deliverables.
• Provide references and documentation for users.
• Provide and deploy best practices in methodology.