Job Title: Hyperion Business Systems Analyst
Job Duties:Marvelous Technologies Inc. in Gurnee, IL is seeking Hyperion Business Systems Analysts to monitor and maintain systems and programs in the Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) environment. Individuals will apply business and computer science principles and concepts to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Examine, maintain, and monitor systems and processes related to Oracle Hyperion BI Applications to ensure operational and business requirements are met.
2. Analyze and assess system requirements to support the Hyperion EPM infrastructure and generate accurate forecast/budget cycles, month-end close reports, and other financial and business reports.
3. Perform risk analysis to identify system issues related to Hyperion Planning, Hyperion ESSBASE and HFM.
4. Monitor, review and test computer programs and systems to advise on complex issues related to Hyperion HFM, DRM, FDMEE, Smart Views, FR Reports and Planning.
5. Identify, analyze, and notify when system fixes and computer-related solutions are needed to meet business and technical requirements in the HFM framework.
6. Evaluate and translate business requirements and processes and troubleshoot system issues in the Hyperion environment.
7. Plan, coordinate, and implement migrations and deployments related to system upgrades, improvements, and maintenance of Oracle Hyperion Modules.
8. Consult with Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and IT teams to analyze Hyperion needs to ensure business specifications are achieved after system checks.
9. Support customer projects and upgrades and manage month-end processes by working closely with customers and other end users to ensure system functionality.
10. Prepare SOX documentation and other process documentation, and work with internal and external Auditors to provide system solutions to business issues.
11. Train end users to ensure Oracle Hyperion Business Intelligence (BI) Applications work in coordination with computer systems and programs.
12. Utilize Oracle to resolve issues in Hyperion environment that system/program users face regularly and provide technical guidance.
13. Conduct workshops with business stakeholders to identify gaps in Hyperion Finance Systems and recommend immediate solutions to resolve effectively and efficiently.
Minimum Requirements:The normal requirements for the offered position are as follows:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Management, or any related field of study, plus (2) two years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s). Employer will accept a three- or four-year degree and will accept a foreign degree.
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will accept no degree plus four (4) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience and knowledge with the following:
1. HFM, DRM, FDMEE, ESSBASE
2. Oracle Hyperion BI Applications
5. VB Scripting
6. SOX Compliance
Additional Information:• Job Site: 5445 Grand Avenue, Suite 206 Gurnee, IL 60031
• No travel; no telecommuting. Position is project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term period.
• Mail Resumes To: Marvelous Technologies Inc. ATTN. HR: 5445 Grand Avenue, Suite 206 Gurnee, IL 60031
• No phone calls or e-mails. EOE
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.