Job descriptionMarvelous Technologies seeking for BI (Business Intelligence) Developer, who will be responsible for the design, development, management and enhancement of BI solutions to our client which enables them in efficient and timely business decisions.
TechnologiesTableau 10.2, SAP BI 4.2, SAP Lumira 2.0, Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 and JIRA.
Key Responsibilities1. Developing Web Intelligence reports, Lumira Dashboards and Universe from Oracle/SQL Server using SAP Business Intelligence (SAP BI).
2. Implementing and Configuring SAP BI servers including managing Users, Groups and Security
3. Collecting and consolidating detailed Business and Technical Requirements from Clients for new Projects and Enhancements.
4. Prepare detailed planning document on development and Testing with Team/business.
5. Coordinate ETL processes to retrieve data from Company data sources.
6. Develop and maintain BI related all documents.
7. Provide BI user training on tool usage and reporting.
8. Resolve production processing issues and failures.
9. Contribute to BI technical design sessions and data modeling efforts.
10. Support the SAP BI environment landscape and Business Users issues
11. Gather & analyze business user needs, and translated them into proper technical requirement for reports and Dashboards.
12. Create multiple worksheets and dashboards in Tableau 10.1 desktop from MS SQL Server Database.
13. Develop Tableau data visualization using Cross Tabs, Heat maps, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts, Bar and Area charts.
14. Work extensively with Advance Analysis action, Calculations, Parameters, sets, Action filters, groups, Maps and Table Calculations. Use dual-axis feature for bar chart with multiple measures.
15. Administer and monitor Tableau servers, maintaining the users and groups for accessing the Data, worksheets, dashboards and story boards.
16. Build, publish customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
17. Prepare a detailed Test Plan for testing Reports with source data.