Android Developer - 05
Job description1. Experience level 5-7 Years.
2. Ability to read and write Advanced Transact SQL (reading stored procedures and queries).
3. Able to work on a data project with Informatica implementation.
4. Able to analyse the critical scenarios.
5. Good communication skills and ability to interact with multiple stakeholders.
6. DWH Testing will be added advantage.
Key Responsibilities1. Strong skills in writing stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers.
2. Ability to write scripts for each, test data creation, database dumps, SQL performance tuning, and schema creation.
3. Provide DBA support and web-service support.
4. Grant system privileges and database access.
5. Install, upgrade, and apply fixes to database software.
6. Manage physical DB design and provide DB sizing changes.
7. Handle SQL troubleshooting.
8. Manage database recovery and backup.
9. Manage DB replication and maintenance.